In this episode, Richard Taylor, who is heavily involved in 360-degree video and VR productions, talks to us about the challenges and issues surrounding AR, VR and 360-degree video production. We talk about “the frame”, or rather, lack of it, storage concerns, storytelling concerns plus much more.
- How Richard got into filmmaking.
- Why Richard loves the entire process of filmmaking.
- You can make anything with computer simulation.
- Film characters that were computer simulated.
- His thoughts in VR, AR, and 360-degrees videos.
- Virtual reality vs Augmented reality.
- The challenges of shooting 360-degree videos.
- Where the camera is focused.
- Using the same rules of story telling for AR, VR and 360-degree videos.
- Applications of VR.
- Challenges of VR post production.